Day 3

I'm celebrating each success.  3 days in a row on the treadmill and that's a good start.  I'm not pushing it.    Slow and steady.  Consistent and persistent.  No dramatic anything, just get up and get on the treadmill. Log my exercise on Loseit.  Watch what I eat and log in on Loseit.  Write it down on the blog so I keep my public declaration of healthiness.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to read a blog with funny stories of my clever son, or hear about exciting books and stories, or become enlightened with my political insights.  This is Mel on determination..... 

Comments

Lori L said…
Mel on determination-apparently, since Day 3 is showing up 5 times. go girl, keep going!
Melanie said…
I don't know what happened, but too funny!!! Determined x5!!!

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books