Defintion of Depressing

The definition of depressing in sitting on a bed in a mediocre hotel room, eating Carrs' version of Echo Lake cheese on Triscuits while drinking cheap wine and watching old tv.  I can't imagine those folks who travel a lot and have to stay in hotels, although most aren't as cheesy as this one.

So I think I'll drink a bit more wine from my styrofoam cup (no glass in this place!) and then hit the hay. Hopefully the sirens and neighbors won't keep me awake.  Tomorrow night I sleep in my own bed with my own man in my own home. 

                                      "Home is the place where, when you have to go 
                                         there,  they have to take you in. "
                                                                                                  ~Robert Frost



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books