getting closer

I'm getting closer to being able to get into my house and I can't wait.  We have moved into a different apartment in the same building, but this one doesn't have tobacco smoke emanating from under every doorway and hallway (despite the fact it's a non-smoking building).

The kitchen and bathroom are being taped and mudded, sanded and will be painted.  I've picked out about everything except a towel bar, and bought everything except the over the range microwave and a new table.  The table may have to wait because I have a very clear idea of what I want and I haven't found it in Fairbanks, yet.

I am such a homebody.  I want my routine, my boring life, and I really, really, miss my dogs.  I hope they're not totally traumatized by the lack of attention and loving.  They've been outside for almost 3 weeks; will they be feral, crazy, or so happy to be inside again that they'll behave??

At least a friend has invited us for Easter and that will be a fun treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books