travelin'

Traveling this week.  Getting on the airplane tomorrow and heading for Richmond, Virginia.  I've never been to Richmond, and have only run through Virginia one brief time.  I'm not very excited about going, to tell the truth.  I'm kind of a homebody and I miss family when I'm away from them.  I do like sleeping by myself in a king size bed, but even that's not as cozy as a queen size with a husband and dog sharing.

The challenge of heading to places like Virginia in October is that it's 70 degrees there during the day and we're getting pretty wintery. Mid 70's is hot for me, and all my summery stuff is packed up and put away.  So I'm trying to find clothes to take that travel well, don't require me to take a new pair of shoes for each outfit, are comfortable, and look professional.  Thank goodness for black - black pants, black sweater, black boots - throw on a shirt and good to go.

I get back next Saturday night late, and home a week and then to Anchorage for 4 nights.  Then home on Halloween (after Trick or Treating - thank goodness for Ali and Hannah since Bob's in Arizona) and then heading back to Anchorage the following week.  Then Bob to Atlanta, home for Thanksgiving with all of us, and then I head to Atlanta first week of December.  Just tying all this travel out makes me tired and kind of grumpy.

But I like my job, I like learning new things that help with my job, so it will all be good.  I just hope Jed and Bob can live on popsicles, popcorn, and coca cola.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books