Ahhhh

Tonight was a great last night's dinner in Richmond.  Walked to the Europa and it was fantastic. It was an evening of tapas.  We shared the following:

pan roasted clams and mussels
hangar kabobs
flatbread duck pizza
crispy brussel sprouts
roasted cauliflower
(http://europarichmond.com/menu/dinner/)

All were excellent.  I'm going to try to re-create the brussel sprouts - so good.  The duck pizza was probably my favorite, but I'm a big fan of duck.

Cocktails were also good.  I tried the Pimm's Cup and the Pear Limeade.  Both were tasty and sneaky - did not taste any alcohol, just delicious goodness.

I tried the amaretto creme brulee and a shot of grand marinier for dessert.  Very tasty.  Overall, no complaints.  Excellent food, nice dessert, tasty cocktails - ahhhh.

Next trip is to Anchorage.  Hmmm, wonder if I can find someplace new in the same old town....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books