Unemployed

So today was my first official day of being on a long term leave. Basically, I'm unemployed. The last few years have been rough - lots of professional battles, school & union politics, life issues, death issues, kid issues, health issues. It didn't take long to realize that another year like last one would kill me.

So, with the support of my husband and his assurance that our family won't starve, I applied for and received leave. My goal: to get healthy and get happy for myself and my family.

Step 1 of the plan is to spend a few days just letting myself be. I need to rest, cry, rejoice, sleep, mourn and adjust.

Step 2 will be to start rediscovering myself. It will be good.

Comments

tcoray said…
GOOD FOR YOU! Have a ball.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books