on the third day

I came home and cleaned house a bit. The dishes that have been in the sink all week were starting to smell. They're washed, but not yet put away. Laundry from the week is folded and put away, the living room is straightened, the dogs are fed, and Jed's asleep in my bed. I'm tired tonight. The day wasn't bad; got some errands done and went to Jed's school's Up With Art evening. All in all, I think I did okay on the mom duties. So my house cleaning score went up a bit, and my children's health score went up a bit too. Jed got veggies, and milk. The girls went back to their mom's so they're not my feeding responsibility right now. (Don't get me wrong. I miss them horribly, but appreciate their independance!)

The sanity quotient may have gone down a bit. Teenagers are a bit nuts as school winds down, and I'm missing my hubby on this Friday night.

Tomorrow the plan is to enter my grades, clean some more house, and enjoy the boy. Single parenting gives me an excuse to chill - and makes survival more feasible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books