Grouchy

I hate waking up grouchy. It's a truly crappy way to start a day. Knowing that however, doesn't necessarily prevent the event. Today, I woke up grouchy.

I think part of it is that I can't find a copy of the next book in the series I've been reading and that bums me out. I know that part of it is that my 5th day of Nutri System. Part is knowing I have to go to town today, and part is knowing I head back to Anchorage tomorrow and that Bob leaves Wednesday.

Rationally, none of this makes sense. I've got plenty to read and need to be grading anyways. Yes, Nutrisystem egg powder frittata tastes like powdered eggs, but I have lost about 5, sorely needed, pounds. And I know that my friend is suffering along with me for 30 more days. I'm going to town, but I'm getting my nails done so that's a good thing. I'm heading to Anchorage tomorrow, but the meetings are always good and have good people. Bob leaving for a week.... can't turn that one into a good thing cause I'll miss him tons.

The sun is shining, the house is relatively clean, I should be happy and content.

Maybe going outside and snarling at the dogs will help.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books