grouchiness

I'm (to quote my husband) mad at the world today.  I think I'm just tired in this dark, cold weather.  I need more hours in the day, more energy all the time, and more know how about getting my job done.  I really, really like what I do, but I'm feeling like I don't know how to do everything, or at least how to do things efficiently.

And then there's my house.  I'm just going to ignore the crappy aspects, like the fact we replaced the heater, fridge, washer/dryer, bathtub, bathroom pipes, and pump.  I'm going to perseverate on the fact that it's messy and impossible to keep clean because there are no closets, cabinets or shelves in which to store and put away.  I can get rid of only so much stuff, hence the mess.

I'm also grumpy at myself because I know I need to lose weight by eating healthily and exercising, but I lack willpower and discipline.  Aargh.

Maybe I'm not really grumpy.  Maybe I'm just "intense."  Nawww, don't think so.

"I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face. "
Augusto Pinochet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books