squishy

My son just asked me if I knew what a "squishy" was.  I answered no, and he smiled rather evilly and said  "Good."  I figured I'd better find out, so I asked him and, after much hemming and hawing he explained.

Apparently, a squishy is when you take ketchup packets and put the under the toilet seat on top of the rim.  And then, when the unsuspecting victim sits down.... SQUISH!

I don't know where he learned this trick, whether he plans to actually try it, or why such a thing would enter his mind.  I don't really want to know.  All I know is that I'm moving the saved ketchup packets to a different spot.

Comments

Missy said…
I'm sure that a middle aged woman has an entirely different perspective of the results of a squishy than a young boy. Ick.
Melanie said…
I hear ya Missy. Today he said, "By the way mom, do we have any little ketchup packets." I answered a definitive "No."
Lori L said…
can't wait to see what Jed says this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books