bobless

Bob being gone means a few things.  One is that I can have french fries covered in cheese and gravy for dinner.  Another is that I can spend a whole Sunday without football.  Not that I mind football, I just mind not getting to choose football.  No Bob also means no Dexter tonight, as I can't watch the next episode without him.  I can watch Amityville Horror up on the bedroom tv, and even have a manhattan while I do - on a work night.

Bob being gone also means I won't sleep very well.  I never sleep well without him, although Della the devil dog will come snuggle me and I'll let her have his pillow.  It's not quite the same though.  She doesn't snore.

Comments

Missy said…
Do you change the pillowcase when Bob gets home? :)
Melanie said…
If I had water, I'd probably wash him one. As it is, I'm just going to play ignorant... so don't tell on me!
Sheila said…
I need, shall we say, rhythmic breathing of a specific nature to sleep as well... it stinks when my built in sound-machine is out of town.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books