crossing the line

I've really been enjoying these last few weeks away from non-profits and stress from crazy people.  My life is back to my family, my job, my courses and balance.  Still cracks me up though.  When the entire FST board decided to resign, I had Jed with me at the meeting.  On the way out to the car afterwards, we had the following conversation.

Jed:  "So mom, you're quitting the board, huh?"
Mama:  "Yup son, I am."
Jed:  "Hmm.  Quitting.  Does that mean you're like Sarah Palin?"

(At this point, I had to do my deep breathing and count to ten so that I didn't react angrily.)

Mama: "Jedidiah.  If you ever call me a Republican again, you will be in REAL trouble."
Jed: "You're right mom.  Sorry.  That was a low blow."

Lord give me strength.....

Comments

Missy said…
I love your son. Will he marry me?
AshM. said…
Your son sounds amusing.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

books

what goes up, must come down