What Mythological Creature?

So I'm trying to learn to navigate this virtual world of blogs, quizzes, posts and chats. As I look at other blogs, I see cool stuff - problem is that cool is not my forte. So I found this quiz asking "What mythological creature are you?" and managed to make it post. It makes me laugh, actually. When I was a child and folks asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" my answer was always consistent. I want to be a vampire. And I was, every year for Halloween and in every story I wrote. Now this quiz tells me I'm an angel? How did this happen? I know I drive a "mom car." I know I often go to bed at 9:00. Is this quiz telling me that I've been totally transformed into a regular ol' grownup?

Maybe I should have asked a different question.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books