Retirement Day 6

Well, it's official.  I'm done with the public education game, at least here in Fairbanks.  You might say that I graduated, and finally get to leave school.  I knew it was time when my filter stopped working as effectively.  I told Bob that I never back down from a fight for the right things, but I've lost patience fighting stupid.

So far my retirement accomplishments include finishing reading a third novel, removing social media and email from my phone, a haircut, some meet ups with friends, and plenty of naps. Bob tells me it's okay to feel weary as I leave working life behind.  And apparently I'm supposed to listen to him because he's been retired a longer while and is the expert. Hmm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

books

what goes up, must come down