ice packs

   Earlier this week I had a second lumpectomy. I told Bob that I'm going to have so many scars on my breast that we can pretend its a treasure map and play X marks the spot!

I find out on Monday whether there's anything to worry about, but likely its just another fibroadenoma and not cancerous. 

So this weekend I get to sit around with some decent drugs and an ice pack on my boob.  It's turning a nice motley of greenish purple and blue.  

And my advice to the women of the world, is not to put off a routine mammogram.  Do your breast exams and don't get too fat.   Trust me.

Comments

Melanie said…
Benign is a good word! woo hoo
Sheila said…
So glad to hear that Melanie! The benign part, the bruised boob doesn't sound fun.
Whoa, I missed this post. But glad to read that you are okay.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books