Balance

I think the best thing about summer is a chance to get some balance in my life. I can get up in the morning, do the dishes & laundry, have a cup of coffee, snuggle my son, work in the yard and even do school work. Yes, school work in the summer is fun when I can do it at my own pace and not feel like I'm having to choose between my job and my life. I've already started planning for next year; I'm enjoying prepping for the class starting on Monday.

I know my family feels the difference in my stress level. ("What stress level?" they may even ask.)
I feel the difference in my stress level.

So how do I find some sort of similar balance during the school year? I like my job, I love my family - I want both and wouldn't mind having some "me" time thrown in once in a while.

Well, at least I have a quest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books