single parenting

So as much as I complain at times about my husband, he's gone this week and I'm missing him.  It could be argued that I'm missing him because our child is sick and I have meetings tomorrow and the logistics would be much easier with him here.  It might also be postulated that the garbage on the deck is attracting bees, and I'm a bit squeamish about hauling it down to the truck.  Some cynical person might even think I'm lamenting his absence because I just hate doing dishes and folding clothes, both chores necessary to providing our children with a decent home.  However,  I think I miss him because I love him.  And maybe because we're all hungry and no one wants to cook....

Comments

Missy said…
Throw the garbage off the deck into the truck bed.

Popular posts from this blog

imagination

what goes up, must come down

books