"It's a fool's life, a rogue's life, and a good life if you keep laughing all the way to the grave." ~Ed Abbey Things that make me laugh just thinking about them: 1) When Jed was barely 4, he (as always) ran around the house naked. On this particular evening he kept running from the kitchen to the heater and back. Finally I asked him, " What are you doing? " to which he replied " Warming up my little guys. " " What! " I said, thinking that euphemism was not age appropriate. " My pirates ," he explained, holding up two small plastic men. Oooohhhhh. 2) When Ali was 3 or 4 she suddenly got a conspiratorial look on her face at the dinner table. Leaning towards her father and me she said, " I learned the difference in boys and girls today. " " Oh ?" her dad replied. " Yes ," she nodded, quite seriously, " Boys have beards and girls have chins. " 3) My mother was always a bit slo...
Comments